what meals on SS+ ?

My meals aren't very exciting I'm afraid! I either have tuna fish with salad leaves or Quorn with broccolli or mushrooms.

You can have a mushroom omelette too. I tend to add a quarter teaspoon of the Cambridge vegetable stock drink to my quorn and omelettes. Also pepper and dried herbs can spice it up a little.

I am starting ssplus on Tuesday so will be watching this for ideas, looking forward to my omlette :)

I know u can have steamed chicken, there should be a leaflet u can get from ur counciller

Even though I am on Ss I have been thinking about what I would eat if I decide to move to Ss+ anyway since it's all very bland I can't say any of the ideas I've had are particularly appetising but here goes

Chicken and herbs cooked in tin foil in it's own juices with either steamed broccoli and asparagus or lettuce cucumber and red radish

I was also thinking that I could make a cauliflower and broccoli soup with the cd veg stock mix

I quite fancy an omelette with a mix of the allowed veggies

I love tuna but the lack of dressing would rule it out for me

Anyway that's what's been running around my head the last few days ;)

Hope that you have something tasty

Even though I am on Ss I have been thinking about what I would eat if I decide to move to Ss+ anyway since it's all very bland I can't say any of the ideas I've had are particularly appetising but here goes

Chicken and herbs cooked in tin foil in it's own juices with either steamed broccoli and asparagus or lettuce cucumber and red radish

I was also thinking that I could make a cauliflower and broccoli soup with the cd veg stock mix

I quite fancy an omelette with a mix of the allowed veggies

I love tuna but the lack of dressing would rule it out for me

Anyway that's what's been running around my head the last few days ;)

Hope that you have something tasty

Thats making me hungry!
So if we are on SS+ we can use herbs? is that dried or fresh herbs or both??
what about adding dried herbs to the soups on SS??

I'm pretty sure you're allowed dried herbs, I dont have my book to hand, but I'm not sure about fresh :)

Back