What mood are you in, and why?

RuthG

Gold Member
I love to look at people mood status', and often wonder why they are in that mood, so what mood are you in and why?

I'm stressed because I want food, and it's hard resisting and knowing that if i hadn't had that blimmin eater egg at the weekend then I wouldn't be craving food now.

I'm bored because I was bored earlier! Everything i could think of to do to take my mind off food, seemed boring. And not eating, seemed boring too!

Oh and WATER IS BORING!!

Have you tried the flavourings?

Nope, I'm still on week 1 (Day 7) :( I am soooo looking forward to them though!

I chose doubtful because disappointed wasn't an option.

I am disappointed by me. I let myself down this week on my add a meal week by abusing my privilege. I have eaten way too much.... right stuff chicken and green veg, just about 3-4 weeks worth!!! Also ate a piece of bread and cheese and two brown rolls. Didn't enjoy them, so don't feel like I have benefitted.

Should have stayed on SS. That way I KNOW I can't have anything and can actually manage to do that bit right.....
Disappointed it should be, but doubtful will do as a replacement....

Mikki xx

Ah, I see. I started having them in my second week as i was hating the taste of water, I think it depends on how strong a state of ketosis you are in. I was in ketosis by the end of my first day, so by the end of the week I figured I was in strong ketosis and decided to have the bars and the waer flavourings, and i don't think it effected my loss either.

Don't beat yourself up Diva, I am dreading my AAM week because I think that I will do exactly the same as you, and abuse it. I think you have to get your Doctor's permission to skip it though, unless you do SS+, which I think you can do for 12 weeks straight.

I might do what Porgeous did and just have cottage cheese and cucumber for my meal each day. Cottage cheese never seemed so appealing before this diet lol!

Hugs xxx

Aw, Mikki, it's so hard isn't it! I'm dreadin my aamw and then going back on to SS, I've really struggled this last couple of days after my easter egg, let alone a week of eating food!

Mine was chatty because i was in a mood for a chat earlier to try and get through my first day of my restart...as i made a pact with myself that if i cheated this time, even just once i HAVE to come off cambridge...even if i hadnt lost my weight!

Ive just changed it to cold because im bloody freezing and ive also got a splitting headache! I didnt even get this on day one when intially starting!!

Brill thread though! xxx

Ah, I see. I started having them in my second week as i was hating the taste of water, I think it depends on how strong a state of ketosis you are in. I was in ketosis by the end of my first day, so by the end of the week I figured I was in strong ketosis and decided to have the bars and the waer flavourings, and i don't think it effected my loss either.

I think I'll ask my CDC if I can have the flavourings when I see her on Sat. I've not tested for ketosis, but I know I am in it as I have been following it 100%, and I'm blooming freezing all the time! I'll see what she thinks :)

xx

My mood is grumpy because I've been headachy and tired all day! I had food cravings today! which is crazy as I'm coming to the end of week 4.. my AAMW starts on Friday .. eeeeeeek

Mine's cold! I am always freezing. I wear jumpers, I keep busy, I have a electric blanket but I'm always cold...In fact I think I may be responsible for Global Warming as result of me switching the thermostat on my central heating up to max in an effort to thaw out!!

Thank you RuthG and Sarette -

Though I really don't deserve any of your sympathies....

I think a kick in the butt is more in order.....

Mikki xx

:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

Is that better?! xx

Mine is angry, cos thats how DD1 has made me feel 2day.
Angry, cross, pi&&ed off, etc etc, get the idea !
xx

You're not best pleased then pandora? lol

mine's happy, because on the first day I joined minimins I changed it to happy... and I've not bothered to change it since!!!!

I'm still happy though :)

cheer up pandora!!!

Mine's happy, 'cos I'm happy :)

No particular reason - probably 'cos I am playing on the computer rather than doing housework, which would make me VERY VERY GRUMPY ... so I avoid this at all costs ;)

Mine's happy, 'cos I'm happy :)

No particular reason - probably 'cos I am playing on the computer rather than doing housework, which would make me VERY VERY GRUMPY ... so I avoid this at all costs ;)

Ha ha ha.... I am with you on the housework front!
Found a fridge magnet saying 'you can look at the dust but please don't write your name in it' ha ha ha.... thats me!!! LOL

Happy avoiding housework.....

:eek:)

Mikki xx

Back