what no bovril???

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by aquarius, 21 October 2008 Social URL.

1. aquarius

aquarius New Member

slimming world
    Hi guys, I am new to this forum but am desperately seeking info on bovril beef and chicken varieties. I have been a slimming world member for 6 months with success but I really rely on my bovril for just about all my recipes and no there isnt any!! I noticed it disapeared from tesco a month or two ago but hadnt run out then so thought nothing of it, since then i have asked at both tesco and waitrose and have been told it has been suspended after a product recall! Disaster! I have since googled it and found some links with samonella!! even worse. Now unable to buy more I need to find a suitable substitute or at least find out when it will be back. Does anyone have any info on this one!!

Yours hopefully XXXXX
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi welcome to the forum. You can use marmite in place of bovril in some recipes x
  4. VITFA

VITFA Full Member

slimming world
    some of the girls at my class were saying they buy it online in bulk, hope this helps, ive just used my last jar and cant find any either
  5. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Welcome to minimins, our friendly forum. Good luck on ur weight loss journey
  6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.