what other diets have you tried?

Every diet under the sun...

Atkins
Low carb
Weight Watchers
Starving myself :(
Raw food diet

I've tried cambridge, atkins, not eating after 4, weight watchers. I've only ever been really successful on SW. Cambridge was very effective, lost 2st 7lbs in 3 months and got into my size 8 wedding dress but 2 months later I was 2st up again! I'm hoping to get to target and maintain on SW for the LAST TIME, FOREVER! :D

Hi KraziKayzi

It's been about 4 or 5 years since I've been to SW. I'm a Rosemary Conley fan as it incorporates exercise into the class (I know not everyones cup of tea) I lost 4st in total, but since my local franchisee gave up her class, I've tried going it alone, but very slowly the weight is creeping back up. So as there is not a RC class near to me anymore and tons of SW I'm rejoining on Weds night. I've 12 weeks to go until my hols so I am going to make a promise to myself and buy a 12 week countdown with a 2st target so I make sure that I feel good on my hols..

Each plan has it's +'s and -'s the sitting around at class isn't my cup of tea, but I'm willing to give it a go again. If not I'll just weigh and, go swimming instead as the class is right next to the swimming pool. The main thing for me is to get weighed every week.

I lost 2 stone on lighterlife a year and a half ago, managed to lose another 6lb on atkins but then just stayed the same, even though following induction mostly. I've managed to put 7lb back on in a month as was on holiday the whole time (yay) and i'm hoping slimming world will be something i can stick to and lose the remaining stone and a half

All sorts of diet pills. It never worked for me, i have realised that there is no magic pill out there.
Tesco diet. Calorie counting, i was hungry all the time.

Tried
WW
Rosemary connely

None of the above canmatch up to SW, its a lot bettet

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back