What plan next?

nataliej

Silver Member
Hi all:)
just finished my refeed and am so confused as to which diet to do now.
I have looked into the extra easy plan on skimming world and want to do that but am worried all that free food would make me gain! I obviously wouldn't gorge on it but it'll still be more than my body is used to at the moment.
Has anyone from lipo did this or a similar plan afterwards and did you still loose?

Hi,have you looked at the Atkins maintainence plan...?? That's for after you have been on a ketone diet and is suppost to help keep the weight off whilst eating normal foods.
Hope this helps :)

Hi,have you looked at the Atkins maintainence plan...?? That's for after you have been on a ketone diet and is suppost to help keep the weight off whilst eating normal foods. Hope this helps :)
Hi :)
No I haven't as I only eat chicken so do t think the Atkins plan would really suit me

Hi Natalie how did you find the refeed? Was it scary eating again in that you were worried you were going to gain? Well done on the losses every week! :)

Hi Natalie how did you find the refeed? Was it scary eating again in that you were worried you were going to gain? Well done on the losses every week! :)
Hi :)
Yes it was a bit daunting, especially day 3 when you have to introduce carbs... As soon as I did this I put on 2 lb but I with everyday so my own fault ha
Today is my last day and overall I've lost a lb on refeed week so can't complain. I'm planning on starting sw tho week and see how I get on there!
How u finding lt?

I'm thinking of trying slim & save after this as you have their foods during the day and a low carb in the evening and it's cheaper than LT (yay!). You can always ring them as I did and they are really helpful. They even have a number to call if you feel like you need support.

Natalie of your going to do Sw. Do the original days (aka red). Limits carb intake. Throw in a day of either green or ee a week gradually increase. See how you get on. X
I only eat chicken so I don't think I could do that...thanks though:) just going to try a week of ee and see x

I've just been looking at other VLCDs and think S&S is probably the best for variety, unless anyone can suggest something I've missed?
Hi Kuromi.
What do you have on slim and save is it like a slim fast plan?
I kinda wanna wean off the shakes and am considering the fasting diets but just sooo confused. I've been sticking to 1 maintenance lt shake and 2 meals but am struggling.

Hi Natalie- how's it going- when you say you are struggling how do you mean? I have started a refeed today because going on a well deserved and once this year only girls weekend away- not planning on over eating/drinking but wanted to do refeed properly so I could enjoy the weekend. Have had my first quorn/salad tonight and couldn't finish it!! Was stuffed. Absolutely terrified I am going to put on weight. Have you weighed in yet? I am going to go back on lt after next weekend but when I have lost the last two stone I am going back on ww as I find it easy to count points, and maintain. You have done so well with your weightloss xx

Hi Kuromi. What do you have on slim and save is it like a slim fast plan? I kinda wanna wean off the shakes and am considering the fasting diets but just sooo confused. I've been sticking to 1 maintenance lt shake and 2 meals but am struggling.

I've looked at their list and they do shakes, soups, bars & meals but there is quite a lot of choice which would make it far more interesting than the 3 I have now or some of the other companies which seem quite limited.

From what I understand you have 3 things they give you plus a low carb meal of your own, or you can have 4 things from their list instead of making your own meal. There is also a plan for those over 17 stone so I guess you'd have to have a look at your circumstances and pick what fits.

I find sw doesn't teach about portion control, how can you eat what you are allowed and stay slim? Ww or atkins is good. I've just done a week and a bit on atkins, ate loads, under 20-25g of carbs a day but only lost a pound. So back to lipotrim, then I'm gonna do atkins to maintain.

Once I refed I went straight onto lipo trim maintainence I have two bars and one meal , I will have some fruit in between. I only really do it during the week as on a Saturday I eat what I want ( not going overboard )and have a bottle of wine that night . I'm still losing 1-2 pounds a week doing this. I still have 7lbs to go till target.

Back