What r ur nsughty food habits

I've got loads haha, always nick a few sweets out of jesses packet or have a bite of something before I give it to him lol, I don't eat his left overs cus he slobbers everything haha dh does though lol the minger,
One of the things I need to get out of when baby is born is when I go supermarket I always get like a choc bar and bottle of coke or something at checkout which always adds extra cals on my day,

I do same like I gave ch a feast ice cream and I bit the top lol poor Charlie lol I ann getting out this habit when I diet I
Am I am I am lol x

I do sometimes like weigh my portion out and it looks abit small so I put a few more chips on or whatever but don't add the cals on haha, when I'm proper dieting I'll be stricter with myself though lol x

I munch on the ingredients when I'm cooking. I really need to stop it, because it's so hard to tell how much I've eaten or how many calories I've taken in when I do it.

Waiting until I'm starving before eating, then snacking till tea is ready and by that time not being hungry. Hunger just creeps up in me, should really just have regular meal times x

eating rubbish, snacking while cooking, picking most of the day - my list could go on. i will be better when baby is born and I will try not to eat their food!!!

I do that too end up eating loads of biscuits or something while I'm making tea cus I've left it that long haha x

White bread! It's been a real issue for me lol jam sarnies, paste and toast!!!

Worst part is the white bread is for my hubby I have wholemeal staring me out while I'm bust sneaking white bread!!!

I'm terrible for bread I'm not fussed I have 6 weeks of eating bread then one mega strict diet !!!!! Giving up everything I'm literally going to have fruit meat and veg !

Has anyone had any non food cravings? I read about a woman eating furniture polish!

I have cravings for smells more than food, Coconut is the one this time around. I have coconut moisturiser, shampoo, conditioner, air freshner, deodorant the lot I have everyone in my house stinking of it lol

Was dettol throughout my last pregnancy. I had baths in it and cleaned the whole house with it. Mental haha x

I was smelling the inside of Easter eggs lol I ate them after of course but was happy smelling them for a few days first!

Yay someone with a non food thing hehe I like biting polystyrene because of the squeak but I don't swallow it lol

X x x

Mine was flash bleach gone through bottles and bottles of it I just used to clean the sink and the kitchen over and over to get the smell, and jesses potty haha, still got it abit but my iron is really low so that's why I think lol our whole house stinks of bleach cus of me! xx

Back