what really puts you off a partner?

onlyme!

is a naughty girl...
what would really you off a potential partner? obviously not the obvious things!

Long nails and funny teeth!

I once went on a date with this guy from online, and when he spoke about something he thought was funny he would talk faster and get really excited but the punch line never came lol
I didn't see him again lol xx

tbh - smegma during sex is a huge turn off for me.

arrogance and any hint of agression and hes out the door

worst blind date i had he turned up late, stoned and smelt like a bin, my mum taught me to be polite so i carried on chatting on the date. he was suprised when i turned down the offer of a second date, lol

I haven't dated since i was 17 but back then not having a car put me off the most lol.

I just knew someone would ask hmmm well least i am not hungry anymore lol

The finest stilton that a cock can make.

LMAO!!! Search on google - not sure I really want to go into it...Not sure why I so disgustingly mentioned it tbh, but ya know me if it's on my mind...and to be fair onlyme - YOU DID ASK!!!! LMAO!

im soooooo glad the guys ive dated have all been circumsized

Well, I am afraid that I am no longer fantasing about being Mrs Robinson for SulleyP :( -- nothing puts me off a guy faster than one who is crude around a lady. I do not want to hear four letter words, toilet humour, belching, passing wind, etc. Clean up your act, yourself, your mouth... I am not interested in a "bit of rough" at all.

MM

No. I am who I am. I enjoy a dirty joke and the odd swear word. You cant change me maaaaaaaaan. Its the way I am.

Well, I am afraid that I am no longer fantasing about being Mrs Robinson for SulleyP :( -- nothing puts me off a guy faster than one who is crude around a lady. I do not want to hear four letter words, toilet humour, belching, passing wind, etc. Clean up your act, yourself, your mouth... I am not interested in a "bit of rough" at all.

MM

A tad harsh!

In fairness to sulleyp it was just a laugh, started by me :sigh:

It's funny how everyone is so different. The best nights out i've had are with the lads and their toilet humour, belching and MANY 4 letter words! I'd rather that than listening to women gossip about friends who couldn't make that night out, being the 'topic of b*tching' lol - just me though :D:D:D

Apologies that you have been offended MM.

Hugs x x x

I'm not offended

A tad harsh!

In fairness to sulleyp it was just a laugh, started by me :sigh:

It's funny how everyone is so different. The best nights out i've had are with the lads and their toilet humour, belching and MANY 4 letter words! I'd rather that than listening to women gossip about friends who couldn't make that night out, being the 'topic of b*tching' lol - just me though :D:D:D

Apologies that you have been offended MM.

Hugs x x x

Hi EmmaPetty,

I was not and am not offended. I am sorry if it came across as being "harsh". I started out by saying that I was going to have to give up my fantasy about SulleyP (he is such a cutie) because I, personally, cannot deal with the "bit of rough".

I thought we were talking about "our turn offs" -- and so I was -- devastating as it is... I guess I will just have to stick with the old guy I am married to, because it is (I suspect) a generational thing.

BTW, many of my closest friends have been (and still are) men over the years.

MM

Back