What scales di you have

toofatkat

Not such a fat kat now :)
What make of bathroom scales does everybody have?
I need a new set. I've been looking st the weight watchers ones but are there any better ones?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Salter MiBody USB Analyser Scale £30 from Argos at the moment. Fantastic for 2 1/2 years until changing the batteries yesterday.

I don't really worry about uploading to the PC where it produces graphs etc but the display is clear and easy to read, you programme it per user so it gives you information based on age/height etc or if short of time you can just do a straight read.

I've had WW and Rosemary Conley in the past but these are my favourite and if I can't get them working again I'll buy the same again. All these have been digital and I much prefer them as you can't change the weight by leaning at odd angles.

Mine are Salter digital ones, had them over 8 years now & they are still accurate & inline with the Drs ones that they say cost £1000!!!! Think they were about £40 at the time, I just wish they said I weighed about 5 stone less than I do lol

Thanks guys they all look the same buy different

Oops. They all look the same but do similar things and the price varies so much I dont know what to choose

I dont have weighing scales in my house, i think if i brought some i wud be on them everyday abd it would end up driving me mad so i weigh myself every 2 weeks in town at the weighing scales in boots x

I dont have weighing scales in my house, i think if i brought some i wud be on them everyday abd it would end up driving me mad so i weigh myself every 2 weeks in town at the weighing scales in boots x

I like this idea. I may do this! save me getting obsessed with mid week weighing.

I use the wii fit scales. I usually calibrate them with doctors scales when I have a weigh in, they are roughly the same.

I use the wii fit scales. I usually calibrate them with doctors scales when I have a weigh in, they are roughly the same.

Because I use the wii on soft carpet the scales aren't always reliable. You've reminded me I must go on the wii again and it would be worth using the scales as I won't have weighed in since pre Xen so that will be a nice downwards line.

I hardly use the wii.
When we first bought it I got my daughter to set it up and she made the little wii mii for me.
Then when I got on it spoke to me and said

"oh dear ! You seem to be holding something 8 stone heavier than you were. Do you want to step off, put the item down and get back on again!!!!!!!!!!

Cheek of the thing!!

I know! I laugh about it now but at the time I just couldn't believe what I was hearing . It's the last time my skinny daughter sets up anything for me

Back