What shakes would you invent?

o0k white chocolate does sound fantastic,
how about forget the shakes and have a meal (like the bars), how about a kfc bar. tastes exactly like kfc you can only have one a day and has as little cals as the peanut bar?
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
and then the sunday lunch bar where each bite tastes like a food of your sunday roast plate, mixed together = sunday dinner, but no cals (140) or carbs (0.2).
h ah ahaaaaa

how about a coconut shake now that wud be yummy mmmmm

oh I would love a choc mint crunch bar too! And a choc coconut crunch bar! oh oh and a choc apricot bar.... mmm.....Umm.....I think a mocha flavoured shake would be yummo too. haha....I got myself peckish now!

Yup, mocha.... white choc... and choc apricot... and maybe a pineapple/coconut shake (pina colada?!!) And I too would love a veggie-friendly mix-a-mousse, think the current one has gelatine in it. And if they could rejig the soups so they just taste better, I'd be happy too.
xxx

Coconut and pineapple would be great.

Caramel and nut bar
turkish delight bar or shake
lemon and lime bar
a savory bar would be good
toffee shake
raspberry shake
tropical fruit shake or bar

More water flavouring choices would be good.

Another hour and I could probably think of hundreds of flavours I would like!

Laura x

I'd like some more Tetra flavours.........getting so bored of the 3 they do.............If only they did the Choc mint and Cappuccino in them I'd be a happy girl

I was just thinking yesterday that they should do a white chocolate shake. Unfortunately it came to me when I cheated and ate some white chocolate. Annoyed to read here that heaps of you have thought of the same thing but probably didn't need to cheat and eat the real thing to come up with it!!!
Lime flavour shake too.
And some more water flavourings. And more things to chew!!
bingbong

Oooh lemon and lime shake sounds lovely!
Defo agree about a fruity bar too! (cadburys choccie a bonus!)

great ideas haha

I would like ready meal stlye stuff haha keep plugging on everyone, one day we will be able to have these things in moderation and control the amount haha

Fish oil

I've been taking fish oil supplements for a couple months and I've lost 8 pounds already... I know you all are thinkin its not much for 2 months but I haven't changed my diet (looove Mickey D's fries...actually all fries :D)...I was still eating late at night and doing the same things... but the only difference was I added fish oil supplements to my days and voila! 8 pounds gone... I did some research on it... turns out it has a holisitic approach to wellness... just something for you guys t think about :p

I've been taking fish oil supplements for a couple months and I've lost 8 pounds already... I know you all are thinkin its not much for 2 months but I haven't changed my diet (looove Mickey D's fries...actually all fries :D)...I was still eating late at night and doing the same things... but the only difference was I added fish oil supplements to my days and voila! 8 pounds gone... I did some research on it... turns out it has a holisitic approach to wellness... just something for you guys t think about :p

welcome to minimins

US GUYS are doing fine without smart arse comments though thanks:sigh:

welcome to minimins

US GUYS are doing fine without smart arse comments though thanks:sigh:

Thanks for welcoming me.

It wasn't meant to be a "smart arse comment"... but I can tell by your mood that your pistol is obviously loaded today. Blessings to you Berryred. :)

yep, white chocolate.

Back