What shall I have for dinnner tonight??

Cant go wrong with good old steak and SW chips with (if you like it) Shwartz creamy pepper corn sauce (1/4 the sachet is only 1.5 syns).

Lovely jubly!

egg chips and beans

chicken satay

pork in bbq sauce

gammon

stir fry

the list could go on having said that i cant think what to make for tea tonight lol

Thanks for the ideas - am now toying with that crazy diet coke bbq sauce on some chicken. Really have no idea if it even works but sounds fun!

I'm going to give that coke one a try one day!

Tonight we are having homemade burgers stuffed with laughing cow....mmmmmm

Last night we had Homemade Meatballs and rice

Tomorrow Lamb Roast

god i love slimming world! REAL PROPER FOOD!

Ooh, can I come round yours for dinner?! All that stuff sounds great! I agree though, it's great to be able to have real food - this week I've had chilli con carne, jalfrezi, morrocan turkey, kedgeree... yummmmmmmmm!!

I'm having a mediterranean pasta bake with meatfree meatballs in it, topped with mozzarella cheese. Drooling already!

Im having sw chips with chinese curry sauce (Mayflower powder from farmfoods) its only £1 and makes a curry sauce several times its yum! 100mls made up 4 synns but I usually make half that so 2 synns and hubby has half so curry and chips for 1 synn cant be bad! It feels like a real treat I have also made the lemon drizzle cake for pudding:D So if you have never tried the sauce give it a go.

Roast chicken with baked potatoes and veg tonight.
Chilli and rice last night.
I feel a shepherds pie coming on next week! Real comfort food! And OH makes a mean fish pie.
I can recommend the EE cookbook. The turkey meatballs and pasta, and the chicken and leek pie are scrummy!

have made the turkey meatballs and pasta and the chicken and leek pie the sweet corn fritters and the penne with rich pork and tomato ragu and were all very nice :)

Every time I went shopping this week I said to myself "ooh, must get a butternut squash" - now, because I kept forgetting I already had one, I have three of them in my kitchen!! Dimwit. Good job they keep so well.

So I have cut up a whole butternut squash into cubes and put it into my slow cooker with some leeks cut into chunks and some really nice chicken thigh fillets which were on special offer in Waitrose this week, and they are all cooking away and smelling lovely right now. Then I am going to have half a Piel de Sapo melon (special offer in Tesco).

When it gets to X Factor time, imagine me sitting there with a huge bowl of free food!!!!

Back