What Should I Do???? - Day 1 Dilemma

angeleyes

hI GUYS

wELL i HAVE STARTED THE PLAN TODAY AND AM NOT FEELING HUNGRY THOUGH DO FEEL TIRED NOW. (I HAVE HAD A BUSY DAY THOUGH) TIREDNESS CAME ON AT AROUND 4PM!

I HAVE HAD TWO SHAKES SO FAR - 1 STRAWBERRY AND 1 CHOCOLATE. I HAD THE STRAWBERRY ONE WARM AND IT WAS LOVELY - REALLY MILKY.

I FOUND THAT BY WARMING IT IN THE MICROWAVE IT GOT RID OF THE LUMPS.

CHOCOLATE ONE WAS COLD AND NOT BAD EITHER.

I AM GOING TO HAVE MY SOUP SHORTLY.

ONLY THING IS , HAVE JUST BEEN TOLD BY ANOTHER MEMBER THAT I HAVE SHOULD NOT STARTED THIS YET AS SHOULD HAVE WAITED FOR MY CDC ON TUES AND OFFICIALLY BEEN PUT ON THE PLAN.

IN LIGHT OF THIS - SHOULD I ABANDON MY EFFORTS TODAY AND GET SOMETHING SMALL TO EAT?????? AS I SAY, I AM NOT HUNGRY.:p

You might as well carry on now you have started but make sure you tell your CDC and try to weigh yourself at home. Good luck! x

I agree.Give her a ring today if you can.
I don't know your circumstances, nor exactly how rigid the CD guidelines are.
there are various medical conditions & medications that have to be treated with caution on CD.A v few conditions & medications That are contra-indicated on cd.A group that are ok with CD but which need to have a specific ok from gp etc.

Your CDC will have to go by the comany rules in order to not breach her license, but I would also guess that if you don't fall into any of the above groups you could come to some compromise wit her.
Best of all could you bring your appointment with her foreward to asap?

ps I'm not a cdc so my answers are my understanding of the situation but may be incorrect in part.

Q. if you haven't started with her/him yet..can I ask where you got the packs from?

Back