What should i expect?

chocaslim

adores posting
Hi everyone I have a quick question i hope you lovely people can help me with-

What can i expect from a class? and what should i get from going? i went along a year ago but that was old points and my consultant wasnt that motivating to be honest but its a new lady now im keen to go back i have tried pps from home whilst doing sw but i feel guilty going to their classes when not committed to it

Thank you for your time and answersx:)

Hi chocaslim :)

Classes are quite different from SW.. but still pretty much the same as the old points days. Although I've found now the leader doesn't concentrate on everyone's losses/STS/gains, and tends to ask and open question of "who's happy, who's disappointed" which I prefer!

My leader is fab, she's chatty,on the same level as us (she still attends meetings!) and lets the class be interactive, but doesn't let certain members yammer on and bring the motivation of the group down (She cuts them short really quite well!).

Give it a whirl, there's loads of vouchers flying around at the minute. I personally hated attending SW classes :)

yeah i hates sw classes.... we had about 100 people in our class and the class was nearly 2 hours.. the person running the class read out everyones readings, loss or gain!!! My ww leader only gives out silver 7s... most of the time theres only 3 or 4 of them... keeps it short but does reward people too! And an hour is more than enough - a chat with everyone for a bit, then the half hour talk! x

Hi thanks for your replies i think the highlight of the sw meetings are the taster evenings lol:D but im doing ww from home til tuesday and then going along to a class you never no one of this days il stick to one diet and reach target:eek:.

I done it !!! Ive joined.

Well as it says ive done it i'm 10st,2.5lb and had a lovely welcoming chat with my leader and feel positive and motivated so fingers crossed i can stick to this ive bought the shop book so i can have a good look before i go shopping every time.

My meeting leader is great, funny, chatty & gets to know you too.
She only awards the silver 7's & different awards, gives the meeting's overall loss & then asks open questions & asks for other members tips etc.
Claire also txts & emails to check you are doing OK.
I think it is so important to have that support & motivation. xx

Hi boo thanks my leader spoke about filling foods and asked us to name a target we would like to acheive this week and also mentioned an overall weightloss weighing also seemed quicker than at sw ran quite smoothly i thought.

Back