What size do you want to be?

I would love to be a size 12 in ALL shops:D but i would be happy to be a size 14 in all shops:p just need to see how my cd journey changes my body shape:eek:

Stared as a size 28....now a 24.....would like to be a 12-14 xx

I'd love to be a 12 in all shops, initially set my goal as a 14 but I'm in size 14 tops now, so have changed my goal to a 12!

Wow you all know what you want. i've spent some time thinkinabout this since posting earlier. i want to be a size 12-14 with sexy curves and a sexy attitude to match.xoxox

Last time I did CD, I was very focused on the fact I wanted to be a size 12. I'm not sure where this idea came from but I was adamant that was the size I was going to be, I even bought all new clothes for inspiration. When it came down to it, I looked awful. OK I don't look great now, but I looked ill. I'm 5ft 10 and being a size 12 was wrong for me. I know now that I was happiest in my journey and what I saw in the mirror when I was a 14. So that's what I'm hoping to get back to.

I'm quite tall - 5'9", and a typical hourglass. Even when I was a size 10-12 bottom many years ago, I was still a size 14 chest (36E). So a size 14, with a nice toned body, will suit me just fine :D

I would love to be a topshop 10

xx

Hi everyone,

Id love to be a size 12. I was a size 8/10 when i met my husband 5 years ago but that is just a memory. Ive had another child since then (2 in total) and dont hink i will ever get to that size again. I would settle for a 12 :)

I started at a 18/20 & after 4st lost I am a size 12/14, Mainly a 14 but just depends what shop it is!

I would love to be a small size 12, I honestly can say I have never been a size 12 EVER!!! :)

I am only dreaming in saying I wanna be a size 10, although I have 1st still to lose!! :rolleyes:

I definitely want to be a size 12 again. And I will be, I've got a bikini for my holiday thats banking on me being a 12!

12 is the magic number for me too!
I have the clothes(pre-pregnancy), just need the body to fit them again.

Isnt it weird that a lot of us want to be a size 12? A lot of magazines are slated for showing us size 0 models as it makes us aspire to be like them and not one of us has said we want to be that small. Its not a good look at all....

Id love to be a size 12 bottom and 10 on top (Yep Im a pear shape too!)

Im really glad we all have a healthy attitude to our goals and arent influenced by the medias idea of what an ideal body is.

Good for you ladies! xx

i started at size 30 top and bottom and currently size 14 top (nearly a 12!) and 14 bottom (just about). i have a small frame, you can see that im not supposed to be big. my fat just sort of hangs around my frame. before i started to lose weight i would of said a size 12, but now i think a size 10.(i wish!!!!!!!!!!!!) x x

I got asked that very question tonight. I said, 'a 10 but I will be happy with 12.' His reply was, 'You can't have far to go to get there.' What a nice thing to say!

I dont care what size i become as long as i'm able to buy cheap clothes. you know the one wear for one night out!!!! The worse thing about being larger is everything is really expensive and looks like a god dam bin bag. I think the people designing them are thin and think that big girls just want to hide or meld into the wall when they go out. (sorry seemed to be a little rant in there)!!!!

I have to agree with this chick. Its highly bloody annoying and evans is the worst for it!!

Anyways ideally I would like to be a size 10

Well i have just got up extra early to go for my WI and found out its not until tomorrow as my CDC has plans today...i compleely forgot so i have got myself up too early for nothing arrgghhh how silly am i?
Oh well at least it gives me another day to make sure i am drinking the water and staying SS 100% :) speak later ladies xx

12 is the magic number for me too!
I have the clothes(pre-pregnancy), just need the body to fit them again.

me too a 12 cos i have a full wardrobe of stuff, although pre pregnancy it didnt fit, i went to ww got down to a 14 bought 12's to slim into and never did so theres all this gorgeous stuff in my wardrobe never worn xx

Isnt it weird that a lot of us want to be a size 12? A lot of magazines are slated for showing us size 0 models as it makes us aspire to be like them and not one of us has said we want to be that small. Its not a good look at all....

Id love to be a size 12 bottom and 10 on top (Yep Im a pear shape too!)

Im really glad we all have a healthy attitude to our goals and arent influenced by the medias idea of what an ideal body is.

Good for you ladies! xx

It is a nice size. I originally would have said a 12 but I'm nearly a size 12 now (some shops and styles fit me in a 12 but in real terms I'm a 14) and I still have a way to go

xx

Hmmm, I think I might be the only one who's not much thought about size! I'm concentrating on getting to my healthy bmi and 9 stone target and whatever size I am then will be the right one for me, I'm sure. At the moment, getting anywhere near a 16 would be wonderful as I can't remember being one. Anything after that I'd be in Utopia^^

Back