What song reminds you of an event in your life?

topsy

:)What song reminds you of a event in your life? Come on Eileen - morning sickness when pregnant with my son:talk017:

edited

Last edited:
Snow patrol - Signal Fire, was my first dance song at my wedding, and everytime I hear it, it reminds me of all the planning, build up and the feelings surrounding the time my wedding took place x

Time to say goodbye by Celine Dione and Andrea Bocelli, it happened to be the song I was listening to when ending my last relationship - oh the irony. But is still a beautiful song lmao

Downfall by Matchbox 20.
Always takes me back to eating dinner in TGI Fridays in Orlando.

Girls Aloud - Something Kinda Ooh!
My best friend drunk - singing into a empty loo roll holder pretending that she was really the missing member of Girls Aloud! Never seen such passion!!!
x

Naive - Kooks. = Summer of 2006.

A Favor House Atlantic by Coheed & Cambria......reminds me of a summer night bringing my friend Robbie back to his house to help clean it before his parents got home....Summer '05.

tupac life goes on reminds me of my gran passing away

also trillville - some cut reminds me of america in 05 which was possibly my fave holiday

Natalie umbruglia (sp?) -Torn.
when my hubby was in hospital following a motorbike accident he said this was on in the theatre everytime he went for surgery ( he had a fair few) now i cant hear it without thinking of them cutting him open etc-spoilt a really good song for me!!

also trillville - some cut reminds me of america in 05 which was possibly my fave holiday

What part of america were you in? I'm american! haha. :)

Heaven - DJ Sammy
Reminds me of me and my best friend driving around in the summer and singing it at the tops of our lungs while dancing around in my car. hahaha.

Use Seombody by Kings of Leon, reminds of when things were still great between me and the ex :cry:

wonderwall - oasis(first song my dad taught me to play on guitar)
sunday mornings - maroon 5(little sister sang it on karaoke on holiday)
When You Say Nothing At All- notting hill OST(took a girl on a date to the cinema, cant listern to the song or watch the film without smiling now)

wonderwall - oasis(first song my dad taught me to play on guitar)
sunday mornings - maroon 5(little sister sang it on karaoke on holiday)
When You Say Nothing At All- notting hill OST(took a girl on a date to the cinema, cant listern to the song or watch the film without smiling now)

Aww how sweet are you?! :)

"Cupid's Chokehold" (by Gym Class Heroes) reminds me of when I first fell in love with my present partner. He likes to say our song is "Bigger Boys and Stolen Sweethearts" by the Arctic Monkeys... Because I was married when he met me *blush*.

What part of america were you in? I'm american! haha. :)

Heaven - DJ Sammy
Reminds me of me and my best friend driving around in the summer and singing it at the tops of our lungs while dancing around in my car. hahaha.

Cool i was in florida staying on international drive and a little time in miami was awesome

Love is all around - The Wets

First date with my now hubby we went to see 4 Weddings and a Funeral this was also the song we danced to at our wedding xx

C'mon Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runners, first snog at shool disco...with the schools best looking boy too. :D

As i put my wedding dress on White Wedding by Billy Idol came on the radio. Must have been a good omen since we'll be celebrating 24 years this summer.

Back