what sweets can i have?

meerkat_nat

I am going on a road trip next week, its a fairly long drive and I usually have some form of sweets through the jorney. Are there any syn free sweets? What can I suck on ohhhhhhh!?

I don't think there are any, not that I've found anyway. I like cherries for a long drive, though they're not in season at the moment so maybe gapes instead? If it really has to be sweets you've got 15 syns to play with...

I don't think there are any, not that I've found anyway. I like cherries for a long drive, though they're not in season at the moment so maybe gapes instead? If it really has to be sweets you've got 15 syns to play with...
Oh I know , I just thought of throw it out there, incase an experienced slimmer might have found some miracle sweets!ha ha

a bag of jelly tots is 3syns i think =]

Oh I know , I just thought of throw it out there, incase an experienced slimmer might have found some miracle sweets!ha ha

Well there are sugar free sweets out there. Werthers have a sugar version but I don't know the syn values sorry.

The sugar free werthers originals are 2 sweets for 1 syn. :)

Just found this in a sw mag October 2011. Sweets at 10 syns or lower. Hope you can see it :)

image-430742645.jpg

There is a recipe for jelly sweets on here that is syn free using sugar free jelly sachets and extra gelatine. They kind of make very hard/set type jelly sort of sweet but nothing like haribo but still tasty and syn free :)

I know it's not sweets, but grapes or cherries? although cherry pips might be a pain.

the 2 sugar free werthers for 1 syn isnt bad? (if you make them last a while anyway)
you could always freeze some grapes too and grab them on the way out so that you have both.....not the same, i know, but mixed with another little goody will keep your mouth occupied and potentially half the syn usage? ;) x

Sula sweets are sugar free and very nice! The fruit flavour and clear mints are 0.5 syn for two sweets, you can get them in Holland and Barrett. I used to get through tonnes of them when I was giving up smoking :)

Last edited:
Awww thanks guys, great ideas.but can't really b bothered making any sweets. I could just have a look at polos sugar free, I used to eat them on WW.but think there syn'd on SW. Might get some frozen grapes too. Cheers

I think you'd have to keeo the grapes in some sort of cool box - if they start defrosting they won't be like they were at fresh. They'll go very watery - you don't want to end up with a puddle of grapes in the car!

I think the sugar free Werthers or Sula are prob your best bet. Have a good trip!! x

Back