what syn free snacks can i have on red or green days?

Some Mullerlights are still free-the vanilla smooth - check on the Slimming World Website. They have lots of really good information. I like pineapple as a snack and try to have a tub prepared in the fridge. It is sweet and satisfying.

I have a heap of fruit for snacking - raspberries, bananas, pears, grapes and apples.
I also have Alpen light bars between meals (2 = 1HEXB).
Batchelors super noodles can also be a low syn snack on a green day - but check the syn value, they vary alot!

Also just thought of batchelors pasta n sauce. I keep loads of them in the cupboard in case I get a late night need on a green day! Again they are all low in syns and some are free - but check first!

I keep hard boiled eggs in the fridge.
Sometimes i cut them in half scoop out the yolk and mix with i little extra light mayo and some curry powder then spoon back into the egg tastes yummy. 1 tbsp Extra light mayo is 0.5syn.
they r great to keep in fridge as a snack.

i ADORE hummus. Where do i find the recipe?

Try this thread

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/231352-syn-free-houmnus-recipe-anyone.html

I made Ermintrude's Jalapeno version yesterday and it was very tasty. (Thanks Ermintrude!) Next time I would reduce the amount of liquid to make it a bit firmer, but that may just be personal taste, or perhaps dependent on the make of chick peas?

In fact I have some in the fridge and OH isn't in 'til later for tea so think I'll get some carrot sticks to dunk in... yum!

Back