WHAT TABLETS CAN I TAKE????

Hi guys
I was just wondering if anyone knew what painkillers are okay to take on sole source. I'm only in day 4 of the programme, but I have a terrible headache, and I fell weak as hell! (guess it was to be expected) But it isn't nice.
The thing is plain paracetomol have never sone anything for me, ever! The only painkillers I have had luck with is Nurofen liquid capsules or Cuprofen (Cuprofen are a mx of Ibuprofen and codeine) these work wonders, but are they okay to take on Sole source? I don't want to come out of Ketosis
Any help would be appreciated, Thank you

You will find that plain old paracetamol are more effective than they usually are when on SS (while I found that anyway) so would try them.

Brufen aren't really good on an empty tummy so try and stick with paracetamols and get an early night, it is probably carb withdrawal and sleep does wonders for that.

Mike

You cant have anything.......... suffer ha ha ha (evil woman I am laughing at others misfortunes!!)
Only joking told you that you could only have paracetamol.
Awww hope you feel better soon, hugs mum xxxxxxx

thank you guys for the replies! Thankfully it did go by the morning! Day 6 and it hasn't come back, so fingers crossed! Cheers to you all for replying though (with the exception of my Mother there)! :)

Back