WHAT TABLETS CAN I TAKE????

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Stormy-Storm, 8 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Stormy-Storm

Stormy-Storm Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hi guys
    I was just wondering if anyone knew what painkillers are okay to take on sole source. I'm only in day 4 of the programme, but I have a terrible headache, and I fell weak as hell! (guess it was to be expected) But it isn't nice.
    The thing is plain paracetomol have never sone anything for me, ever! The only painkillers I have had luck with is Nurofen liquid capsules or Cuprofen (Cuprofen are a mx of Ibuprofen and codeine) these work wonders, but are they okay to take on Sole source? I don't want to come out of Ketosis
    Any help would be appreciated, Thank you

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    You will find that plain old paracetamol are more effective than they usually are when on SS (while I found that anyway) so would try them.

Brufen aren't really good on an empty tummy so try and stick with paracetamols and get an early night, it is probably carb withdrawal and sleep does wonders for that.

Mike

4. Stormy-Storm

Stormy-Storm Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Okay, thank you for replying IceMoose, Appreciate it :)
    I'll give that a go and hope it's sorted by te morning!
    Thank's again!
    :)

5. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Hope you feel better soon hun.....it will pass so stick with it and try to sleep it off.

6. bigal6

bigal6 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Ibuprofen and Aspirin are not good on "empty" stomach's'.Paracetemol is best or those topical application things like "forehead" or whatever might be worth a try

Alex

7. starlightz

starlightz Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    You cant have anything.......... suffer ha ha ha (evil woman I am laughing at others misfortunes!!)
    Only joking told you that you could only have paracetamol.
    Awww hope you feel better soon, hugs mum xxxxxxx

8. Stormy-Storm

Stormy-Storm Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    thank you guys for the replies! Thankfully it did go by the morning! Day 6 and it hasn't come back, so fingers crossed! Cheers to you all for replying though (with the exception of my Mother there)! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.