What time do you eat on aamw ?

sazzy34

Gold Member
Sorry if its a daft question, but I`m on my aamw and am wondering when everyone has there "meal"

My cdc told me to have it late on in the day so that if it made me more hungry it would maybe be near time for bed anyway. Sleep it off ?

But if I have it too late, will it lay heavy in my stomach all night even though I know its only a small amount.

I had it a lunchtime yesterday and must admit I did pick at bits most of the afternoon ( nothing major) but I havent been tempted to anything on my last 2 wks of ss.
Just want to get it right. :confused:

If its leading to you picking I'd say have it later in the day. I'm doing 790 to work down to SS and have my meal as and when I want it, sometimes at lunchtime, sometimes in the evening.

I agree with Minime. If you have your meal later in the day, 1 it is something to look forward too and 2. you won't be tempted to pick afterwards.

I have my second AAMW coming up next week
Last time I adjusted it so I was having more shake/soup in the day cos I found in the evening I just couldn't physically fit everything in!!!!
I ate in the evening cos again, it didn;t tempt me to nibble in the day. I thought if I had my AAM at lunch it would definitely be slippery slope!

Hiya - I had mine around 7pm....and had 1 shake left for the evening...so worked well for me :)

we're all different...and I'm sure you'll find the formula that works for you.

keep us posted !

love

Debz xx

Had my meal at 6ish tonight and couldnt stop picking, only litle bits and i seem to be out of ketosis. have spoken to my cdc and have decided to ss for rest of week and see next week. doesnt help that its coming up for totm so maybe thats why.
Going to give ss a couple of weeks then maybe try aamw then.
Thanks for everyones advice x x :D

Back