What time do you SF??

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by redmel, 29 May 2009 Social URL.

1. redmel

redmel Dreamer

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi

I am now on day 5 and i'm really starting to feel a bit icky and empty:(

My 10wk old baby usually wakes just before 6am, so I am up at this time everyday, If I have my shake straightaway it is a long time to make it through to 12(ish). and then we don't usually have our evening meal until 6pm or a bit after!!! So again, another 6hr+ stretch.

Maybe it will just take my body a bit of getting used to, as I would normally snack twice inbetween these mealtimes:eek:

What time of the day do you lot usually have your shakes/meals?

Mel x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sass

Sass Silver Member

well i try to space mine out but i have not long found out that its best to eat during the first hour of waking up to give your metabolism a wake up call but i find that hard as most mornings the kids come before i do so i get them ready for school and then have my first SF at about 9.30 but then i will wait for my next sf till abt 1-2 depending on how i feel. Most mornings im busy doing jobs anyway so i tend not to think so much about food then anyway. I then have my dinner at anytime between 5 and 7 also depending on how i feel, i then space my snacks around this.

You have to do what feels right for you though hun. Having a 10 week old baby and trying to diet must be really hard. Also make sure your getting those 3 100 cal snacks in there as they make all the difference.

4. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimfast/JUDDD
    I'm up at 6am too Mel, get kids dressed have time for a cuppa before off out the door to drop hubby to work. We get back around 7.15, so do kids breakfast and then my shake. So normally about 7.45/8am. Then I'll have lunch shake at 12, and we usually have dinner at 5pm. Snacks obviously inbetween.

5. pinkyfluff

pinkyfluff Grappling with life

Diet:
    slimming world
    Mel, are you breastfeeding? If you are you will need extra calories. Sorry if you have mentioned it somewhere else but thought I would ask. Are you drinking plenty? I often find if I feel hungry before I know I should its because I am actually thirsty and a drink is all i need.

x

6. Tink78

Tink78 Member

Start Weight:
    9st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(4.51%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    I have my breakfast shake at about 8am, then a snack mid-morning, then try to delay my lunchtime 'meal' as late as possible, till about 1 or 2pm, then a mid afternoon snack, then dinner usually quite late between 7 and 10pm (due to having to sort children out etc). The third snack I would have either before dinner if eating late or late evening when I get peckish!:D

You definitely need extra calories when BF'ing though so if this is the case I would try and have an extra 1 or 2 healthy snacks or an extra SF 'meal'. I did SW when BF'ing and got lots of extra 'healthy options' to use for more protein etc.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.