What time in the day do you tend to eat your bar?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by madameruthybaby, 10 August 2008 Social URL.

1. madameruthybaby

madameruthybaby Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Would be interesting to know when other people have their bar...

I have mine first thing in the morning as I feel quite dizzy and light headed in the morning and having something substantial like a bar makes me feel less dizzy....

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    If I have one then I have mine for 'lunch' as that is when I am usually out and about

4. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    if i have a bar i have it no later than 5pm as i find they give me heart burn when lie down in bed. dont really have them very often now.xx

5. Amanda71

Amanda71 Silver Member

Have only just started to have one per day(thought it would be easiers for my hols)
    I have it for lunch or for tea, depending on when I am out. I intended to have it for tea if I'm at home though :)

6. missmf

missmf getting slimmer

Diet:
    cambridge, sole source. (trying!)
    i i have one EVERY evening, chopped up small, from the freezer so they're really chewing and i love them - its the bit of they day i look forward to!! (i could eat them all day!!)
    n front of the telly, my son in bed, chillin out.
    i have half shake for breakie, half for lunch, soup for dinner with family has they're meal and sve the bar till the evening.
    works for me!! x

7. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

I pretty much always have mine for lunchtime. At work, I have a tetra first thing, when it's still cold, then a bar for lunch as I don't really have anywhere to keep a tetra cold and cant stand them warm and then either a tetra or sachet for tea x

8. Minz

Minz Maintainer

During the week I have mine at lunchtime, but at the weekend I tend to have it at night with a cuppa - nice end of day treat.

9. lilack

lilack Member

Always at lunchtime. Don't have anything for breakfast, a bar for lunch and soup followed by a muffin or a frozen tetra in the evening.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.