What time in the day do you tend to eat your bar?

madameruthybaby

Would be interesting to know when other people have their bar...

I have mine first thing in the morning as I feel quite dizzy and light headed in the morning and having something substantial like a bar makes me feel less dizzy....

xxx

If I have one then I have mine for 'lunch' as that is when I am usually out and about

if i have a bar i have it no later than 5pm as i find they give me heart burn when lie down in bed. dont really have them very often now.xx

Have only just started to have one per day(thought it would be easiers for my hols)
I have it for lunch or for tea, depending on when I am out. I intended to have it for tea if I'm at home though :)

i i have one EVERY evening, chopped up small, from the freezer so they're really chewing and i love them - its the bit of they day i look forward to!! (i could eat them all day!!)
n front of the telly, my son in bed, chillin out.
i have half shake for breakie, half for lunch, soup for dinner with family has they're meal and sve the bar till the evening.
works for me!! x

I pretty much always have mine for lunchtime. At work, I have a tetra first thing, when it's still cold, then a bar for lunch as I don't really have anywhere to keep a tetra cold and cant stand them warm and then either a tetra or sachet for tea x

During the week I have mine at lunchtime, but at the weekend I tend to have it at night with a cuppa - nice end of day treat.

Always at lunchtime. Don't have anything for breakfast, a bar for lunch and soup followed by a muffin or a frozen tetra in the evening.

Back