What time....

GemBee :-)

...do you all have your shakes at??

It's day one and I've been at work since 7am and I'm working till 10pm... I've not had my first shake yet as I thought it better to wait as long as possible...

I'm on day one and this site is amazing for hints and tips!!

Gemma xx

I have my 1st around 11ish, 2nd around 4ish and then the last one about 9. You can split the shakes and have 6 mini ones if thats easier for you.

I've just had my first one now...

I don't know how I'm gonna cope! People at work eating bloody meat and potato pies! I don't even like them and I'm craving them!!

Anyway. Water water water.

Thanks. Xx

I have mine at breakfast, lunch and dinner time. I do that to try to get my head into those meal-times for afterwards - as I never had breakfast!!!
Hear you on the food!! I didn't mind so much people eating around me as the ads on TV - almost every ad mentions food or use food to advertise whatever they're selling!! I'm used to it now, but it used to drive me cracked at the start.

I have mine at 9, 2 and 7ish normally but just do whatever fits in best with what i have to do. I'm in week 3 now and the food craving definately reduce!!!! ;) hold on in there.

It really does get easier, hun. I thought I was going to die when I was in Cambridge, there were people giving out free chocolates and huge slices of chocolate cake...! Now I can cope with my boss eating his charcuterie (sp?) in front of me. We're talking really nice bread and all sorts of lovely meats and cheeses. Don't even bat an eyelid anymore.

I think I will stick to the mealtime idea. But I can't bear the thought of waking up in the night hungry so for now while I get used to it I will have my last one just before bed!

Thanks for your comments guys!!

Xx

I have my 1st around 11ish, 2nd around 4ish and then the last one about 9. You can split the shakes and have 6 mini ones if thats easier for you.

i didnt know that, thanks :)

Back