what time?

*Pink Pixie*

on the road to slimdom
at roughly what times do you have your shakes through the day??

i had my vanilla one at around 8am, have had nearly a litre of water, one black tea and one black coffee since then and im not feeling at all hungry.

im thinking that i could have my second one around 5 and then when i get back from watching sex and the city tonight, i could have the last one, should be around half 10, would that be too late??

Doesn't matter but don't bunch them all up together. I have 1 at 12ish and one at 6ish. xx

i have mine at 7.30am (apparently if you have it early it gets your metabilism going) next one at 1.30 then the last one about 7.30 dont think t matters how late you have it as long as you get all 3 in a day x

I had mine this morning at 10am which is a bit late, but then again I only got up at 9.30
Back to work tomorrow so am planning on 8am, 12.45pm and then again at sometime between 5.30 and 6.30
Keep them spaced out like I would have my regular meals.

thanks both.......isnt helping right now that my colleague has just been to the chip shop and is eating fish and chips, and the smell is wafting into my office!

:sigh:

oh no, poor you
Am dreading being around people who are eating in front of me. Have decided to go on computer when my fiance has his tea tonight

Stop worrying about everyone else and what they are eating, just forget it or you will just cave in. I'm sat opposite someone now having an awesome looking meal but hey ho, such is life. x

not worried, i wanna be slim much more than i want fish and chips, it smells yuk, thats what i meant :rolleyes:

watching other people eat makes me feel fab!!! two fo my staff are munching as we speak - one on a 'salad' allbeit smothered in mayo and the other has sausage mash greenbeans and onion gravy.

bovvereeeeeeeeeeeed :D

i have my shakes at 8am, 1pm and 6.30pm. I drink between 4lts and 4.5lts in a day. And today for a change i dont feel hungry! Unlike bloody yesterday grrrrrr

:D

I have mine at approx. 12.00 (1 female), 18.00 (2 female) & 20.00 (1 female).... that equates to my 2 male shakes a day :)

i don't normally have my first till stupid o'clock in the afternoon, but i was a good girl today and had it at 12 o'clock.

Do i get a gold star?

1st - 1.30pm
2nd - 6.30pm
3rd - around 10.30pm :D

I have mine at 10am, 4pm, And my last one usually around 8pm! It works for me, I usually go for the Chicken soup before bed! :)

Today I had my first about 10:30 coz I didn't have a chance earlier as running around sorting out son!!! I usually prefer to have it between 8 and 10.

Second a "lunch" time - between 1 and 2pm.

Last one after 6pm - sometimes as late as 9 or 10pm - coz I'm often not that hungry in the evening or I'm too busy.

My children have had tea - it looked nice but I made eldest cook it so I wasn't tempted!!! About time she earned her keep! Lol!!!

x

Im an 8:00 am , 1:00pm , and 6:00pm girl meself though I often have to have someone remind me its time as im not hungry

Depends what shift im working at work

If im on earlies then it goes something like this

8am
2pm
6:30

If im on late like this week it has been

12pm
4pm
9pm

when people r eatin something around me that would bug me i just get up and start cleaning up everyone thinks its great i start cleanin there houses when im there

Back