What to cook for green tea?

muddypaws04

I just can't decide, feeling very uninspired!

I need to go veg shopping for starters which I'm about to do. Then I need to decide what to make for a green day tea. I can have some meat as I've only had a rasher of bacon so far today. But I'm not worried if I don't have meat at all. Although dh does like his meaty dinners!

Any idea's?

I have lentils/rice/pasta (although had pasta for lunch), all the basics really. Meat wise I have chicken and bacon in freezer I think. x

I need to go veg shopping for starters which I'm about to do. Then I need to decide what to make for a green day tea. I can have some meat as I've only had a rasher of bacon so far today. But I'm not worried if I don't have meat at all. Although dh does like his meaty dinners!

Any idea's?

I have lentils/rice/pasta (although had pasta for lunch), all the basics really. Meat wise I have chicken and bacon in freezer I think. x

Never mind, sorted now.

muddypaws04 said:

Any idea's?

I google what I have in, that usually helps :D can always usually find a good recipe to adapt on bbc good food website :)

Back