What to do. Advice please.

LetMeFadeAway

Hi guys. I was here back in 2008. I went from 260lbs to 139lbs. The last 50 on lipotrim over 8 weeks.

Well i am back. I have had two babies back to back and been pregnant every year since 2008, sometimes twice due to many miscarriages. I was back up to 244. I did cambridge for 3 weeks and down to 223, and WW the last week and am 219 now. My question is i am in two minds, i am thinking of doing lipotrim because i want to be able to bring my girls swimming and i am also bridesmaid this year and will not do it at this size. Dress fitting is June. Do you think i should leave WW and do lipotrim and try get rid of a few stone. I am very unhappy. No clothes to fit and hate going outside because of weight, do not go to any occasions due to it. If i started Lipotrim do you think in 6 weeks i would have a good bulk of it gone? I went back on it after my first child and lost 3.5 stone in 6 weeks and then my dad died and i came off it for a week but never went back, and then got pregnant.

I dont know what to do. Weight coming off slow makes me give up.

I don't mind my weight from 13 stone down. would i lose 2.5 stone in the month again do you reckon.

what should i do.

Help.

Oh hunny, I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriages *hugs*
I think I'm about the same weight as you and I'm on week 4 of LT now. My losses haven't been stella but that's because I keep cheating myself (With a house full of young kids who love sweets and a culinary genius for a mother its very difficult) but they have still been significant enough to start seeing a difference in my bumpy and wobbly bits.
No promises you'll lose all the 2.5 stone in 6 weeks, but a lot of people have said that they find it easier the second time around because they know what to expect.
Don't ever let your weight get you down, if you're looking for a place to find nice clothes for us bigger ladies I know a fantastic company called 'Yours'. It's skinny lady trends altered to look good on us big ladies until the time that we are little again.

Your old ticker shows just how fantastic your losses can be, so never ever ever give up.
xxxxxxxxx

Hi Ive been one hundred percent for the las six weeks and have lost two and a half stone.and looking round that seems to be the average so you can do it, good luck with your journey x

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Back