Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

What to do on Holiday

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Andrea5867, 14 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Andrea5867

Andrea5867 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(15.16%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I am just starting week 10 of SS and have lost 34 lbs so far
    I understand that on week 13 I have to do an 810 week, and am not too worried about that
    The problem is that 3 weeks after that I go over to Spain to visit my dad and wondered whether to do another 810 week or just have a sensible week, eating healthily and doing lots of swimming and hope that I stay the same weight
    My dad and his wife haven't seen me since April, when I weighed 16 stone and I haven't told them about the diet or that fact that I should weigh a little over 12 stone less by then !!!!
    I really want it to be a surprise and can't wait to see their reaction but know they are worried by what they see as "crash dieting"
    They have a very healthy diet - white meat, fresh fruit and veg and very little in the way of carbs / fats but do like to eat out every couple of days
    Last time I did Cambridge (three years ago), it was extremely difficult to make shakes on the go and keep bars cool in the hot sun so I ended up just having a shake for breakfast and basically moving to Step 3/4 and maintained.
    How do the rest of you cope with holidays, and would I be able to defer the 810 week for another 3 weeks, to week 16 so that it coincides with the holiday.
    Thanks
    Andrea

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi

Im also on holiday soon (Monday :gimi: )

As of next week i'll be doing exactly the same as i am now,.. 3 cd meals and a dinner. I cant switch to a higher step it will do my head in (i know how i am) and just because im on 'holiday' doesnt mean i have to change the way im eating (or not) lol

Good luck with whatever you do :) hopefully someone more experience will answer on this subject
    x

4. charley24

charley24 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Oh Andrea how fab it will be for your family to see the new you !
    I would eat sensibly when your away and lots of swimming like you say. Even if you gained a few pounds, you have the deternination to get back on track ! Have a brill holiday !

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.