What to do when reached goal?

Nightwolf

Just thinking, what do I do when I finally reach my goal. I know I still watch my weight, and eat as healty as, but do we just abort SW and just be careful? following our own strict eating plan? or is it advised we stay on plan etc

Oh my god - i would CELEBRATE!!!!!! Can't wait till I reach mine :) I think it becomes a way of life anyway, so i'd imagine with most people if you continue with the plan you should stop losing weight once you reach your personal goal/plateau? I would just continue as you are with the plan, not too sure though - I just can't wait to get there!!!! :) :d

Thing is if you continue, then your on a permanent weight loss diet, adding 2 more HEXB or whatever makes sense, to keep it healthy but stop loss, just curious how you stay on the wagon lol.

You stay on the wagon by carrying on going to class!! (assuming you do go to a class), you can go for free and it really does help to keep you focussed.

You just increase your healthy extras (usually by one or two) but keep to the same syns, although it does allow extra flexibility by being able to have a day or two off plan without too much damage!

I really think I will follow this way of eating for ever now, especially with extra easy, it makes eating even more "normal"!!

You go to class each week, stay on the eating plan but you can have 1 or 2 extra B chioces. I get a lot of exercise each day so I can eat up to 5 B's a day and still maintain.

when you get to your target weight, is it the same thing as it used to be whereby you cant go over by more than 3lbs or under by 3lbs?

Back