What to do with mince tonight?

chelseaharvey

I have some mince to use tonight but dint know what to do with it?

I'm on a PP day, I made burgers before for a BBQ & they were gross

Help?!

Koftas maybe?

Chilli always good, a normal chilli recipe without the tomatoes, i wouldnt have been able to do the diet without it!

Meatballs - try adding your favourite herbs/garlic/orange, lemon or lime zest/all of them!

Chilli always good, a normal chilli recipe without the tomatoes, i wouldnt have been able to do the diet without it!

I don't like chilli or chilli powder etc, I don't like tomatoes god job lol but it's why I have never had chilli carne carne as I don't like the stuff in it

I need to buy The Dukan diet book recipe there is a lot more in there compared to the one I have

Tomorrow I'm going to do chicken & make the hunters sauce with some veg see how that goes

Garlic or onion, fresh chopped parsley, salt pepper plus one egg to bind it all, wrap it round boiled eggs or make into patties and bake in the oven, not to alien tasting but still savoury rather than bland meat.
Herbs and spices should become your faithful friends on this diet.

A bit late, but I love meatballs, chuck every spice and herb in I love (usually tons of garlic and smoked paparika!) then the bbq sauce from diet coke....delicious!!!!! xxx

Back