What to do with my leftover shakes?

louale

Silver Member
Hi All,

After having been on and off CD so many times in the past few months, I've decided to stop the Cambridge diet as I feel it's not good for my health to keep coming on and off it.

I know that it does work as I've seen so many of you lose the weight, and if I had stuck to it 100%, I would now be at goal.

I started to think about why I eat and when I eat and realised that I need to work on the reasons as to why I eat and unless I sort this out, I may
well lose the weight, but will put it all back on. I had a hynotheraphy session yesterday, which I thought was amazing as he also used NLP techniques - so far so good!

I went away for 6 weeks in June and took shakes, soups and bars with me, however I only managed to stick to it for 4 weeks, therefore I now have 2 weeks worth of shakes, soups and bars left.

Does anyone know if Cambridge would take them back, since I have 43 packs? Feel embarrased to get in touch with my cousellor and ask her, since she hasn't bothered to my emails.

Not sure what to do with them and to be
honest, would be nice if they did take them back as I could do with the money since I'm on maternity leave and not getting a salary.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help,
Louale

Try your CDC first - but she maynot want to take them back as they are 4 months older than her current stock. A compromise is to ask her to offer them to her clients at a slightly discounted price and forward a cheque to you when thay have been sold. That way she is not out of pocket either.

Thanks for your response, F40Geyes.

I have emailed my CDC 3 times to ask her if she would take them back, but since I emailed her to tell her that I felt I needed to come off CD as my head wasn't in the right place, she hasn't bothered responding to any of my emails, which is quite upsetting, as she hasn't bothered to acknowledge my email and it makes me feel bad.

I was wondering if Cambridge (Head Office) would actually take them back themselves? Do you think they would be likely to do this?

I feel bad posting this message on here, since it doesn't make encouraging reading for everyone else, however, it does work (if you stick to it) lol!

Thanks,
Louale

Last edited:
Back