What to do?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by carla, 4 July 2007 Social URL.

1. carla

carla Full Member

Hi all,

Not been around in a while but things are going great. I have a small dilemma though.... I am planning on starting management in 3 weeks, however on the Friday before I start, my colleagues are taking me out for a good-bye dinner as i am leaving work.

Should I eat? I am sorely tempted to have a salad. I have remained abstinent throughout the whole of foundation, and as I will be about to start management anyway, do you think it will be ok?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SharonA_1970

SharonA_1970 Full Member

Lighter Life
    I should think you would be ok with a plain salad and some lean protein
  4. Geri

Geri Gold Member

Wow Carla,
    that was quick! :D Well done...

Am I right in thinking that you want to lose another 7lb before you go into Management and that you have 3 weeks till the meal out? Just going by your ticker there and what you have written :p If so, then you may well be in Management by then anyhow, so as Sharon says protein and salad will be fine...

Apologies if I have all that info wrong lol
  5. carla

carla Full Member

Well another 7 pounds was my original target but I think I want to lose a few more. I am expecting to lose a couple more in management though, so I guess it should be ok. Am I right to think i'll lose a couple in management?
  6. slinkytobe

slinkytobe Full Member

Hello Carla,

I think you would be fine. Well done for your weight loss so far! I would go and have a Caesar Salad without dressing and croutons. Oh and don't eat the tomatoes. They may be too acidic for slim tum to cope with. Have a good time!!:eat:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.