What to do ?!?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by natc69, 19 January 2011 Social URL.

1. natc69

natc69 Member

Start Weight:
    114.31kg
    Current Weight:
    114.31kg
    Goal Weight:
    69.85kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Hi,
    I started lighter life last August and lost 2 stone, I then went onto WW and lost 1 stone, I couldnt really get on with WW so I started CD at the beginning of January, I am loving it, lost 8.5lb on my first week and 9lb :D:D on my 2nd week (still don't believe my cdc's scales were right!).
    I am getting married in Vegas on the 17th February and I am having my hen night (night at the dogs) on the 4th February, I will be having a meal and no doubt having a drink on my hen night, I know it is dangerous to drink whilst doing the CD, should I come off the diet for a few days before to take me out of ketosis?
    Thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shazza2971

shazza2971 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(10.99%)
    Diet:
    WW
    You dont need to come out of ketosis, just stick to a high protein diet for a while, no more than 20 carbs ie atkins, I was really poorly with drinking whilst on CD last year, thats why I stopped for a bit. Baack now as being t total til easter!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.