1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

What to do?!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by hannahike, 10 June 2008 Social URL.

1. hannahike

hannahike Well-Known Member

I go away to Tennessee two weeks today and I was going to come off LT and start refeed next wednesday- my chemist said he thinks I should come off it tomorrow so that I have two weeks to make sure im ok with it....

Do you think i should come off tomorrow or stick at it an extra week and come off it a week before I leave.

Im gonna go straight back on the day I get back to the UK.

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

I would agree with your chemist, it will give you time to get use to eating again and won't be such a rush back into eating...

Love Mini xxx