What to do....

I have it in the over as I type...... Hope it comes out nice as I could eat 5 pony`s

Woofy X
lol how did the 5 ponys go down hunnie ??

Haven't been around much the last few days but sorry to hear that you have been down Sukie. You have a good outlook and as Woofy says, you are much stronger than most, who would have said b***ocks to all. Keep smiling Sukie. :D
ah thanks sarah , you know what its like some days it all seems useless :0)xxx thanks for youre support though , it really does help having you guys here xx

did you enjoy the celariac ??

Not too sure, love.... Think I did : o /
Will have it again to see... Turnip doesnt really do it for me but It looked good

Woofy X

ah thanks sarah , you know what its like some days it all seems useless :0)xxx thanks for youre support though , it really does help having you guys here xx

Oh yes, I know what you mean! It's nice the we are all here for each other. I am thinking of taking up running, so might be onto you for some advice! Going to step up from fast walking to power walking first and then hopefully move to running.

HOINK? LOL

I know DDT is a killer :)

I will have you know jim i was non combattent,................... having said which, hubby always reckons i would be safe walking anywhere at any time, as he has seen me lose my rag :D

hoink ety hoink !!!!!lol

see there are always variations, i think woof will always be oink im hoink sukie is hoinkety, others will have to find there variations,

Back