What to do....

hoinkety hoink to you all . lulbalubalub to you all on the lovely mothers day , im about to get in a cab with my little one for a meal out :0)

thanks hunnie , meal was tosh !!! but had a lovely time with my princess , sister and her boys :0) love taking bella out , shes sooo high maintenance :0) LOL

lol enjoy shes hormonal at nearly 4 !! god help me in years to come LOL

Morning all,

Eleanor was way more work to bring up than Jamie. It is nice having one of each though. :)

Would love a little girl but the baby shop is now SHUT!!! 2 boys are more than enough... Better have a Grand Daughter to fuss over and dress up ; o )

Dreaming-Woofy X

celeriac chips, creamy leeks and mushrooms, steak :D

creamyleekmushroomclerica.jpg
">

Didnt have 2 plates, just 2 pictures popped up and couldnt get rid of it lol

Not sure if I liked the "chips" maybe use less oil next time

Woofy X

Looks really nice woofy, lush!

It looks it woofy. In what way didn't you like the chips, were they greasy?

Think I tosted them in too much oil, would like them a little crispy.. Was ok though, will have them again. Not giving up on them just yet!

Woofy X

I use a deep fat fryer woofy, make sure the fat is really hot and the chips are dry, that way they cook very quickly and don't absorb much oil.

Do you know woofy, I'm not sure. I think it's sunflower oil, one of the ones that can take a high heat. You should use extra virgin OO for frying that's for sure.

Will have to look into getting a fryer now as I would love nice chips..... : O )

Woofy X

looks lovely hunnie , im coming for my tea :0)

Back