what to do?

joy1

Silver Member
Dont know what to do was going to start refeed on thursday but really feeling poorly with the totm, it seems since I have been on this diet I have constantly been unwell, but when I should be I am really heavy, I have a coil fitted to control heavy bleeding, and had it checked last week and they said it was ok, I have read that LT can affect you this way as hormones are broken down with the fat. So do I just start refeeding from tommorow or even tonight I nearly fainted twice today at work, I am only a pound or two off the target I set myself, just want to get right for my hols in two weeks time. just that I have stuck to this 100 per cent and feel awful giving in when only got a couple of days to go.

how about you go to bed and have a really early night and start your refeed in the morning? xx

If you are feeling unwell, it wont harm to start your refeed straight away. Following refeed to the letter you can still lose, and best to get a good 2 weeks refeed in before your holiday.

Well done on your losses and reaching goal.

I think you should refeed now too. You have done so well. It's better to do it now to be well prepared for your holiday. Don't think of it as giving in, it's just your next chapter. Good luck and I hope you start feeling better real soon. xx:)

Thanks everyone I have had a hot bath, and will have my shake and have a early night, but I will start my refeed tomorrow. Feeling a little better now. Get weighed on thursday but not expecting to have lost the way the old stomach feeling.

Back