what to do?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by joy1, 12 May 2009 Social URL.

1. joy1

joy1 Silver Member

Dont know what to do was going to start refeed on thursday but really feeling poorly with the totm, it seems since I have been on this diet I have constantly been unwell, but when I should be I am really heavy, I have a coil fitted to control heavy bleeding, and had it checked last week and they said it was ok, I have read that LT can affect you this way as hormones are broken down with the fat. So do I just start refeeding from tommorow or even tonight I nearly fainted twice today at work, I am only a pound or two off the target I set myself, just want to get right for my hols in two weeks time. just that I have stuck to this 100 per cent and feel awful giving in when only got a couple of days to go.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    how about you go to bed and have a really early night and start your refeed in the morning? xx

4. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    you will proberly lose that extra couple of pounds on the refeed so dont worry x

5. kered

kered Gold Member

If you are feeling unwell, it wont harm to start your refeed straight away. Following refeed to the letter you can still lose, and best to get a good 2 weeks refeed in before your holiday.

Well done on your losses and reaching goal.

6. copog

copog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(19.23%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I think you should refeed now too. You have done so well. It's better to do it now to be well prepared for your holiday. Don't think of it as giving in, it's just your next chapter. Good luck and I hope you start feeling better real soon. xx:)

7. joy1

joy1 Silver Member

Thanks everyone I have had a hot bath, and will have my shake and have a early night, but I will start my refeed tomorrow. Feeling a little better now. Get weighed on thursday but not expecting to have lost the way the old stomach feeling.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.