What to eat as a snack...

Im on day 4 now and finding it fine, the only problem is Im getting a bit stuck for ideas for snacks:confused:
I wondered if any of you lovely people would share your snack ideas with me?:eek:

Hiya Jen, snacks are a tad restrictive but what I have is pretty much what is in the booklet:

- Piece of allowed fruit (small apple, orange, plum)
- Strawberries and a little cream (can only have cream occasionally)
- 2 slice of ham or any meat & loads of salad
- 50g tuna in brine & loads of salad
- 30g cheddar cheese with some pickled onions & loads of salad
- Atkins bar (this isn't in the book but I don't have a Rowlands where I live, so I've been having one of them each day, plus their only 37g with less carbs and cals than the CS 55g bars)

Not that exciting but it keeps the hunger demon away and I like all these foods, so it's not so bad! Having been on it 11 days now I can't believe how much rubbish I used to snack on, it's really opened my eyes!

I've not had nuts yet, as I don't think a small handful would be enough for me and I don't trust myself lol!

I do have all 3 snacks each day to keep the old metabolism up and running and it breaks the day up for me. Looking forward for some new snack ideas on this post though! x

I've had a sliced tomato with black pepper and a sprinkling of grated cheese and beetroot.. quite tasty when you are sick of the sight of apples ;)

i have a fav snack now thats from the CS info.

i get a slice of ham, or 2 if its the kids sandwich hame lol. put a cheese slice on it then put some pickle on it, roll it up. Yum its like a spring roll only not crispy !!

i have atkins bars 2.5 to 3 grms of carb comparied to 9 for cs bars and they taste a hell of a lot nicer i got a cs bar and i binned it it was foul

Back