what to eat!?

TC19

Hiya

How's everyone doing? I am new to minimins but hear its a great support network...

I have a question:

What do you eat after a workout? I've got quite a late class today finishing at 8:30 and by the time I get back am hungry but would go for "unhealthy" foods, any suggestions what I could eat that late?

I usually exercise in the evening and I agree that you should have something to eat afterwards.

I will usually have some fruit and so often I'll be eating a punnet of cherries, a couple of apples of suchlike, at about 9pm if not later.

Hey Lucky

Do you find you're full and not feeling sick after eating so much fruit?! I find if I was to eat a punnet I'd be feeling off key for the rest of the night!!

Hi,
No, the fruit doesn't make me feel sick/off key!! I regularly eat whole punnets of cherries, strawberries, raspberries or blueberries, but then again I always have done. Even when I was fat I ate tons of fruit.

You could always try and have a small bowl of cereal or suchlike. That wouldn't be so bad.

I would probably go with something like a cereal bar or even a coupleof slices of small wholemeal toast. Although I eat quite late anyway so I would probably have that before I went then have dinner when I got home - I dont subscribe to the whole eating late as an issue theory, as long as I'm within calories overall.

Back