Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

what to eat!?

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by TC19, 29 June 2010 Social URL.

1. TC19

TC19 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hiya

How's everyone doing? I am new to minimins but hear its a great support network...

I have a question:

What do you eat after a workout? I've got quite a late class today finishing at 8:30 and by the time I get back am hungry but would go for "unhealthy" foods, any suggestions what I could eat that late?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lucky Cat

Lucky Cat A work in progress

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(34.94%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating/exercise
    I usually exercise in the evening and I agree that you should have something to eat afterwards.

I will usually have some fruit and so often I'll be eating a punnet of cherries, a couple of apples of suchlike, at about 9pm if not later.

4. TC19

TC19 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hey Lucky

Do you find you're full and not feeling sick after eating so much fruit?! I find if I was to eat a punnet I'd be feeling off key for the rest of the night!!

5. Lucky Cat

Lucky Cat A work in progress

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(34.94%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating/exercise
    Hi,
    No, the fruit doesn't make me feel sick/off key!! I regularly eat whole punnets of cherries, strawberries, raspberries or blueberries, but then again I always have done. Even when I was fat I ate tons of fruit.

You could always try and have a small bowl of cereal or suchlike. That wouldn't be so bad.

6. Faustina

Faustina wants a dancer's body.

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.67%)
    Diet:
    Just eating good food and watching the calories.
    Banana in yoghurt with four Brazil nuts does it for me. :character00116:

7. dextermummy

dextermummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(26.4%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    I would probably go with something like a cereal bar or even a coupleof slices of small wholemeal toast. Although I eat quite late anyway so I would probably have that before I went then have dinner when I got home - I dont subscribe to the whole eating late as an issue theory, as long as I'm within calories overall.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.