What to expect on 1st appointment

Emm28

Silver Member
What should i expect on my first meeting with my CDC?

I so cant wait to get going on this :D

Hi, my experience apart from the introduction, he or she will ask about your weight history, diets you have tried, why you've come to cambridge, what you expect from the diet, what the diet consists of, then the bit where you get weighed and measured (I found it embarrassing but ever since my second weigh I can't wait to jump on and see how I've done) Every councellor is different and will structure your first apt differently. You'll get to see the range of flavours and products.

If you have any questions write them down, you'll have a lot to take in and may forget things. You'll be given the books so read them all the way through. Most of all, your councellor is there to help you, he or she will be on the other end of the phone if you need them and there's always us lot here who know a thing or two xx Welcome to the magic world of CD, you're ticker is about the same as mine so you'll soon get to goal, just stick to it, take the highs with the very few lows and most importantly, DON'T CHEAT hee hee xx

every cdc is different.. with mine, i had done cd before, so i more or less knew the formality. We just sat and chatted, about different diets, etc. They're there to answer any questions you might need answering, to help you in whatever way you need it. But some may not be like this, theres a few cdcs on here, and im sure they'll be able to tell you better than i have..

Good luck on cd..
Loadsa love..
Cat x x

I was asked some questions about my general health and diet. I was briefly talked through things, asked my goals, then weighed and measured.

Then there was an indepth discussion of the diet, pros, cons, side effects and products. All very thorough and informal.

My first time on CD and I spoke with the CDC before starting. She was lovely and v helpful and supportive. She rang/texted me thru my first week to see how i was holding up. I exchanged the yucky soups for shakes without problem and she was just as pleased as I was with my first week's loss :)

best of luck emma, my cdc just talked through all the stuff, side effect, weighed, mesured me, didnt take a photo (but some do i think) and asked me had i any questions etc all very nice and pretty informal :)

Back