Step2 810kcal What to expect???

kelzac

Hi all I'm meeting my cwc on tues planning to start the plan Wednesday! I'm going to start on step 2 as I tried cwp last year on ss and lasted 4 days :-/ I'm about 13st 4lbs and 5ft 3in, what kind of losses can I expect? And also is there any tips to get me thru the first week which I'm dreading!! I need to do it this time and I don't want to cave in as I'm becoming a bit of a joke for starting diets and not lasting long :-( TIA

Kellyx

Hi and welcome! I am into about 6 weeks and still struggle daily! I guess the key is take each day separately that works for me and each day is like a mini goal! I am also doing exercise classes which definitely helps me!
Good luck I find it easier to break it down into smaller goals and lost 15 lb in 4 weeks with a mini gain in the middle so I think step 2 can still bring out the big losses!

Oh and I can totally sympathise with starting and not finishing, in the last year I have done rosemary Conley, lighter life, weight watchers and slimming world! I need a fast loss rather than the slow and steady at the moment and like having "proper" food daily :)

Thanks, I to have have done ww and slimming world twice each this year!!! It's my 30th on November 26th and I'm having a party so I desperately want to be slimmer for then! A lot slimmer! Starting tomorrow been and got all my stuff today. Well done on your loss that's brill!!

Kellyx

Well you should have a good loss by November! It's my 40th next year and belated honeymoon. Def want life to begin at 40!!!

Back