what to have..

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
Im making my favourite sw chips for tea tonight but im thinkin what i can have with them? Il have salad of course but what else could i have? Its usually bacon and egg or chicken but would like to experiment a bit lol xx

What about no fry chicken (you dip the chicken in egg & then ikkle bit flour (25g = 4.5 syns) seasoned with salt, pepper & tsp chili powder - then spray with fry light and cook 200 degress for 20 mins
yummy just like KFC x

I'm having Burgers with my SW Chips and Salad tonight.

They're really yummy and so easy to make. Just Extra Lean Beef Mince and Red Onion with a splash of Soy Sauce :drool: I'm going to add WW Low Fat Cheese Triangles (HExA) to the middles of my burgers too, so that they 'melt in the middle', yummy!

I'm going to have one in a wholemeal bun (HExB), and the other just on my plate with lots of salad and a few chips :)

Slimbysummer said:
What about no fry chicken (you dip the chicken in egg & then ikkle bit flour (25g = 4.5 syns) seasoned with salt, pepper & tsp chili powder - then spray with fry light and cook 200 degress for 20 mins
yummy just like KFC x

This sounds fab might try this next week

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

oh yummy guys thank u :)

how about chopped up mushrooms on top of the chips and melt your HEA choice of grated cheese on top!

*yum*

Sausage Egg & Chips, you can't beat it!

SausageEggChipsSmall.jpg

Or Egg, chips & Peas!

EggChipsBeansSmall.jpg

Egg Chips & Mushy Peas!

EggChipsMushyPeasSmall.jpg

Beef chilli poured on top with grated cheese.

Or baked beans with grated cheese?

Or - what we r having tonight- mixed grill. Gammon steak, beef steak and quorn sausages with mushrooms, onions, tomato and peas. Yummmmmmm

Back