What to have??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by paulsrich, 22 October 2008 Social URL.

1. paulsrich

paulsrich Full Member

Hiya, I am on a red day today and dont know what to cook for tea. I have some mini chicken fillets but cant find much to do. Apart from fajitas...Any help?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kymsey

kymsey On a journey !

Diet:
    slimming world
  4. janie.com

janie.com Full Member

why not wrap your fillet in bacon and roast off...........serve with carrots,cabbage green beans and new tats with gravy...........
    new tats as a b choice and gravy 2 syns.....

5. Annie68

Annie68 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(14.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I wrapped my chicken fillets in bacon the other day. Used the juice from half a lemon, the zest from half a lemon, a sprinkle of mixed herbs. Add crushed garlic if you like. Mix them all together and then spread it over the chicken then wrap it in the bacon and roast in the oven for half an hour or so. Add as much free veg as you like. I really enjoyed mine.

6. emski

emski Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.29%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    How about a big stir fry.. lots of peppers and beansprouts.. chilli and soy sauce.. loverrrrrly

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.