What to make?!

LolaForever

Hello all! Running out of ideas for dinners. Made a lovely home made easy soup yesterday which I had for lunch today (Will post recipe in another thread) but now I am at a loss.

I need some quick and easy idea for dinners the kind of things I have at the moment are frozen chicken, quorn mince, frozen veg (peppers, spinach, steam bags) Linda McCartney Red onion and rosemary sausages, quark, cheese, some salad stuff (tomatoes, onions etc) some ham, pasta and lots of cupboard goodies. My fridge is looking bare as it is the run up to pay day so any help would be great!!

Lola xx

Hello all! Running out of ideas for dinners. Made a lovely home made easy soup yesterday which I had for lunch today (Will post recipe in another thread) but now I am at a loss.

I need some quick and easy idea for dinners the kind of things I have at the moment are frozen chicken, quorn mince, frozen veg (peppers, spinach, steam bags) Linda McCartney Red onion and rosemary sausages, quark, cheese, some salad stuff (tomatoes, onions etc) some ham, pasta and lots of cupboard goodies. My fridge is looking bare as it is the run up to pay day so any help would be great!!

Lola xx

You could cook a huge pasta bake with LM sausages & some of your veggies.
Chicken & ham pie, using the quark to do a creamy sauce and topping the pie if with mashed potato
Chilli with the mince & veggies with rice.

Hope this kinda helps xx

Back