what to pick from this menu...

it is a nightmare eating there, i know as i was there on Wednesday

j D Wetherspoon Five Bean Chilli with Yellow Basmati Rice & Tortilla Chips per serving[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
4½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 25½ Syns
green.gif
Green 4½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
i had the chicken tikka with basmati rice and naan and poppodums and it was 18.5 syns, as i dont like beans. xx

If eating out i normally go for a Steak and Salad no dressing and if i have HE free a jkt potato. It doesnt feel like you slimming at all and no one even notices you are on diet so no temptations x

Oh dear, sorry to be the bearer of bad news but because of the way they cook them the Wetherspoon steaks and baked potatoes are notoriously high in syns.

JD Wetherspoon 10oz Rump Steak with Jacket Potato & Dressed Side Salad per serving

extraeasy.gif
32½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 32½ Syns
green.gif
Green 39½ Syns

Apparently the baked potatoes are deep fried before they arrive at the restaurant!

Breaded plaice, chips, peas 20.5 on red 14.5 on green

Chicken tikka masala With yellow basmati rice, naan bread, mango chutney and poppadums only 18.5 on a green

Braised shoulder of lamb
In a mint & rosemary sauce, with vegetables and creamy mashed potato 20. on a red and 45 on green dont have new book for exact ee

Oh dear, sorry to be the bearer of bad news but because of the way they cook them the Wetherspoon steaks and baked potatoes are notoriously high in syns.

JD Wetherspoon 10oz Rump Steak with Jacket Potato & Dressed Side Salad per serving

extraeasy.gif
32½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 32½ Syns
green.gif
Green 39½ Syns

Apparently the baked potatoes are deep fried before they arrive at the restaurant!

I asked my consultant about the potatoes and she didnt know anything about it! Surely the syns for this is from the full fat butter, the full fat dressing and the fat on the edge of the steak?? You get 3 packets of butter after all!

xxxx

Back