What to wear for a wedding...:(

Easy for me, Black... got a lovely long black maxi dress, looks lovely with both docs new rocks or strappy sandles...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

sleepytimesadie said:
Easy for me, Black... got a lovely long black maxi dress, looks lovely with both docs new rocks or strappy sandles...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Couldn't agree more x

Thank you all for your fab advice :)
But i finally found a fab dress today
I ended up with this Clothing at Tesco | F&F Twill sundress > dresses > dresses > women

The picture does not do it justice and it would never be something i would normally wear however went and did the shopping and mum said she thinks it would look fab so i tried it ( bonous that they had half price on all womens clothing).

So i tried it on, looked fab but the zip wouldnt budge up :s There was more then enough room for it but it wouldnt move, was pretty funny prancing round the shop in a dress half zipped whilst random people tried to fasten it..still it wouldnt move. I had 3 of the shop floor workers trying to zip it and it wouldnt zip.

After about an hour we finally worked out that the seam is too big hence why it wont zip.
I was gutted it looked absolutly fab on and was soo slimming.

They told me they couldnt sell me it because of it, anyway the lady said try it over your head without undoing the zip and if you get it on we can sell you it...horraayy it worked :)

So beacuse of the zip she let me have it for 2.50 :)

Sarahlou89 said:
Thank you all for your fab advice :)
But i finally found a fab dress today
I ended up with this Clothing at Tesco | F&F Twill sundress > dresses > dresses > women

The picture does not do it justice and it would never be something i would normally wear however went and did the shopping and mum said she thinks it would look fab so i tried it ( bonous that they had half price on all womens clothing).

So i tried it on, looked fab but the zip wouldnt budge up :s There was more then enough room for it but it wouldnt move, was pretty funny prancing round the shop in a dress half zipped whilst random people tried to fasten it..still it wouldnt move. I had 3 of the shop floor workers trying to zip it and it wouldnt zip.

After about an hour we finally worked out that the seam is too big hence why it wont zip.
I was gutted it looked absolutly fab on and was soo slimming.

They told me they couldnt sell me it because of it, anyway the lady said try it over your head without undoing the zip and if you get it on we can sell you it...horraayy it worked :)

So beacuse of the zip she let me have it for 2.50 :)

Gorgeous dress and a bargain too! :) Xx

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using MiniMins

What a bargain - lovely dress as well. You'll look lovely.

I've got lots of dresses like this - they always look amazing on. I usually try to buy ones without built in petticoats though, as this makes them less versatile. Without the petticoat I feel like I can put a cardie over, slip on some flats and wear them as a sundress. With a petticoat and heels they're transformed into evening wear.

I found some lovely maxi dresses on boohoo.com a couple of weeks ago, I'm an 18 and the large fits me fine - really pretty & only £15! I'm wearing one to a christening on Sunday x

Samantha V Neck Maxi Dress at boohoo.com

They have different coloured flowers in the same design too x

LOVE this dress! Only problem is my size is sold out now! :( Oh well, maybe they'll bring some more back soon! :)

Back