what to wear for weigh in?

I always wear the same outfit!! I now have a "Wednesday WI" outfit!

ha ha ha ha! I love this thread!!! I wear leggings, vest, bare foot......... there's something else I don't wear on weigh in days but I'm ashamed to admit it!!!! (every little helps, right!?)
hmmm I've got loads of hair too... maybe I shoudl cut it short if I struggle to get to target!!!!! :eek: xxx

I weigh in at home...Run downstairs in the morning with no clothes on. hop on the scales hoping no one can see in then run back upstairs normally to go back to sleep!! I always seem to wake up early on a sunday for weighing in

I do SW online, so I am naked in the spare room holding my bangers and hoping the neighbours aren't being nosey!

When I went to class i would remove everything possible without being arrested! I went to the loo on the way in, emptied my pockets and sucked my belly in- lol.

PMSL

First weigh-in: Jeans, wellies, jumper, overcoat and hat.

Second weigh-in: shorts and t-shirt or spiderman costume

Guaranteed big loss for the first week :D

PMSL

LMAO!

I have been known to exfoliate and cut my nails before WI- every little helps!

I'm dying here!!

I just weighed my gel-filled bra- 7oz!!!!!!!!

Good job I WI in the knack

Please stop!!!!!!!!:8855:

No kidding... a woman at my class took her bra off yesterday! It made 1lb difference!! She couldnt understand why she had stayed the same and said jokingly that they only different thing was her underwear...so the bra came off!!

I always wear leggings and a light tunic style top. I always wee before going and I dont drink after 1pm so that I have no liquid left in me!! It can't be good for me but I dont want to start now!!
I also only eat "light" foods. For example I would never eat a jacket potato as its mass is heavier than a salad!!

I know it is ridiculous but I can't help myself!!

I wore my work clothes (light trousers plus thin long sleeve top) for my frst WI tonight. One of the women there mentioned always wearing the same underwear too!

excellent responses, had me chuckling :)

I had a moment of panic recently because my lightweight WI trousers were getting far too big and baggy (this is of course a great thing!!) So I rolled up several pairs of trousers that did fit and weighed them on my kitchen scales and chose the nearest ones in weight to my previous ones! My dh entered the room and decided I'd gone completely doolally!!!!! Ooh and I remove all my jewellery and my shoes and wear as lightweight a top as possible!X

LOVING this thread!

I wear leggings a thin strapped top and a lightweight long one over that (to cover my bum!!) I have worn it every week, everyone must think I have no other clothes :hmm:! x

In my office, we are all doing various diets so I have picked up lots of tips.

The main one has been to stare straight ahead when you hop on the scales as looking down adds weight. Step off the scales then look at what weight is registered.

Remove all jewelry - earrings, watches and also belts.

Shave your body hair - how much is up to you ;)

cut your nails, cut your hair if you feel like a new haircut!

wear a ponytail, holding your hair up & away from your body helps apparently.

go to the loo beforehand.

eat after weigh in.

wear light clothing, nothing bulky.

remove shoes, coats, cardigans, jumpers...

remove your glasses!

thats all I can remember...

I have about 4 things which weigh the same! I never ever wear my black work trousers, they weigh 2lb.....never wear jeans, always take off my shoes, always take off any necklaces, bracelets or beads before I go.
wee before I leave and wee when I get there (5 mins away), take a deep breath, close eyes and step s.l.o.w.l.y onto the scales, breath out and wait........

Neurotic, me? No.

Back