1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

What veg?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by StacieG, 13 April 2011 Social URL.

1. StacieG

StacieG Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World - EE Food Optimising
    I was planning on making a mince beef and onion pie for dinner tonight but wanted to put veg in it to bulk it out, what would yo put in? Already planning to put onions and celery in it, was thinking cubed carrot and peas.....anything else?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rkmriddell

Rkmriddell Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Slimming World
    I would go peas, carrots and sweetcorn. Maybe some green beans would be nice x
  4. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Slimming World
    If you want bulk it out to include superfree just remember sweetcorn and peas don't count.

I would add carrots, courgette and mushrooms alongside some onion, celery and a little garlic
  5. caroline5th

caroline5th Full Member

I've only just realised this. I've been using peas and sweet corn as my sf veg all week. Opps
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.