what was your last supper???

Mine was homemade spicy wedges, grilled burgers and homemade spicy salsa and that was 29 days ago. Go on tell me what you had......

I had a Chinese take away and absolutely pigged out!!! Felt so stuffed and horrid it actually worked to motivate me not to eat on my first day!!

Mine was very simiar. I had homemade burger on the BBQ and chicken wings and salad. That was 27 days ago I think?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had an omelette with beans and salad... Followed by a twirl..... I love twirls..... I miss twirls..... Twirls made me fat..... Bad twirl...
I now want a twirl....

i had pie chips and peas from chip shop

Sausage sandwich and a cream egg!!

I love this, has anyone had any stupid cravings.... I've wanted chicken nuggets mcds style and it's something I never ate. My whole fat birdness isn't about what I ate it was about my super size portions and the bottles of beautiful smooth red wine I necked. Oh I'm never going back there. Your all doing so well, what days you all on.... day 29 for me and I still want bloody toast!!!!!!!!!

I went to Dinner by Heston Blumenthal! I had Meat Fruit (chicken liver parfait in a mandarin) 72 hour cooked beef and an amazing rhubarb dessert and cheeses! I you're gonna go out, go out in style!

Love it!!

Day 88 for me x

I had lamb roast dinner with all the trimmings roast potatoes, Yorkshire pud, gravy and it was amazing!

That was 21 days ago :)

I had hickory chicken with chips followed by a can of cider, a can of lager and a bottle of red :D that was 19 days ago

Iwillloseit - His new restaurant opened at the Mandarin Oriental by Hyde Park in February and I got a reservation for my Dad's birthday (It was the reason I started in March, not January - the restaurant opened 3 months later than expected!) it was a lovely day. Worst bit was the bar before hand. We had 4 G&Ts. They came to £80 (I nearly fell over when I saw the bill!)

Back