What was your worst habit?

If you made that a frothy coffee, I'd have had to sharpen my elbows - but now I'm good and haven't touched one for months; can't have them in the house.

Lol! I was always a bit partial to Starbucks full fat frothy coffe/mocha with whipped cream - the works! Can't stand it being too sweet now!

Nuts - I miss them so much, toffee popcorn, ice-cream, desserts in the canteen - sponge and custard, apple crumble and custard, anything with custard. Toast, blue cheese and chutney. Ok in summary, anything crispy, crunchy and anything I put in the class ' mummy food'.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Mine was either forgetting to eat and then binging or just anything stodgey. Bread, Pasta and then bucket loads of choclate. Not missing the old days and I hope I never do. So motivated right now!!!

Dark rum & coke!! Cheese n onion crisps!!

I could eat a multipack all by myself. In fact I used to hide them so I didn`t have to share them!!

My rum & coke habit was fast becomming a real problem. I was getting the shakes if I didn`t have at least two a day.

Haven`t eaten crisps for months and the rum habit is now well under control (I don`t want to waste my syns!!:D)

Still have coke but it`s diet now and that`s allowed. And I only have one a day.

I sound like I`ve just come from a group therapy class!!:D

Oooh I could just down a Captain Morgans and diet coke with ice and lime right now!

I only drink a couple of times a year!

Mine was cereal and chocolate - cereal i would probably eat x5 of the 30g portion in one bowl and could probably have eaten another bowlful...i always looked for the biggest bowl when having breakfast so i could put as much as i wanted in it! Now i stick to Porridge from sachets or 2 weetabix - i cannot be trusted with cereal haha.

Chocolate would be a downfall - one bar was never enough and once i started i couldn't stop! Since starting SW i haven't eaten any....although i do catch myself staring longingly at the chocolate bars in shops!

Back